Working with (your) My Bibliography
Follow the link from the number of items in the My Bibliography portlet to:
- Sort your bibliography by clicking Display Settings.
- Move items to Other Citations.
- Delete items from your bibliography.
- Copy items to other collections.
- View items.
- Suggest citations to your colleagues.
- Download individual or groups of citations as text.
The video illustrates the directions that are on this page.
This video can be seen directly at //www.nlm.nih.gov/bsd/disted/pubmedtutorial/videos/pm_tutorial_030_267.mp4
Edit citations that were added manually by clicking the pencil icon.
Save your bibliography in MEDLINE format.
Edit your bibliography settings.
On the Bibliography settings page you may:
- Make your bibliography public or private.
- Create a delegate on the Account Settings page to have someone else manage your bibliography for you.
Last Reviewed: August 28, 2018