Filters (My NCBI)
- Filters allow you to restrict your search by date, article type, and other characteristics.
- My NCBI allows you to set and retain filters between PubMed sessions using your My NCBI account.
- Manage Filters links you to My NCBI where you can add or modify
- My NCBI Filters will soon be integrated into the sidebar filters.
- The My NCBI LinkOut Filters allow you to activate links from PubMed records to related information elsewhere on the Web (e.g., the full text of the article through your library's subscriptions).
- You can have up to fifteen active filters using My NCBI
The video illustrates the directions that are on this page.
This video can be seen directly at //www.nlm.nih.gov/bsd/disted/pubmedtutorial/videos/pm_tutorial_030_270.mp4
Last Reviewed: July 27, 2018