NCBI Site Preferences
Click NCBI Site Preferences at the top of the My NCBI homepage. [Show Me]
- Save or change your e-mail address for Send to E-mail as well as automatic e-mail updates.[Show Me]
- Choose to highlight PubMed search words in retrieval when you are signed into My NCBI. [Show Me]
- Show the Abstract Supplemental Data (Publication Types, MeSH terms, substances, grant information) by default. [Show Me]
- Select a document delivery provider. [Show Me]
- Select an Outside Tool.
- Turn off the auto suggest feature, which suggests terms as you type into the search box. [Show Me]
- Change your default display settings. [Show Me]
These preferences are in effect whenever you are signed in to My NCBI.