NCBI Site Preferences
- Your My NCBI account password, email address, and linked accounts are managed on the Account Settings page.
- Your preferences for PubMed settings are managed on the My NCBI Preferences page.
- Choose to highlight PubMed search words in retrieval when you are signed into My NCBI.
- Turn off or on the auto suggest feature, which suggests terms as you type into the search box.
- Show the Abstract Supplemental Data (Publication Types, MeSH terms, substances, grant information) by default.
- Select a document delivery provider (see your librarian).
- Select an Outside Tool to view your full text access options (see your librarian).
- Show the author information.
- Change your default result display settings.
These preferences are in effect whenever you are signed in to My NCBI.
Page 1 of 1
Last Reviewed: November 17, 2019