Skip Navigation Bar
NLM logo

Grants and Funding: Extramural Programs (EP)

Deadlines & Forms

All applicants and grantees should register for the Electronic Research Administration (eRA) Commons, where NIH extramural grantee organizations and grantees can receive and transmit information about their grants, including summary statements and progress reports. The ERA Commons is divided into both unrestricted and restricted portions that provide for public and confidential information, respectively. For more information, user support, and access to the web site, go to: //

The NIH Office of Extramural Research (OER) Grants page at // is the definitive site for finding application and progress report forms, grants news, and policy guidelines for the NIH.


Last Reviewed: March 13, 2015