CEAL Educational Videos
NIH's Community Engagement Alliance (CEAL) Against COVID-19 Disparities program focuses on addressing misinformation around COVID-19, engaging trusted partners and messengers in the delivery of accurate information and educating communities on the importance of inclusion in clinical research to overcome COVID-19, and most importantly, health disparities.
This is especially important for people unduly burdened by COVID-19 such as African Americans, Hispanics/Latinos and American Indians/Alaska Natives, who account for over half of all reported cases in the United States. Learn more about CEAL at https://covid19community.nih.gov/.
The following videos were created to help increase awareness within these groups about vaccines and clinical trials to prevent and treat COVID-19.
- What is a vaccine?
- ¿Qué es una vacuna?
- How are vaccines tested?
- ¿Cómo se prueban las vacunas?
- What is in a vaccine: vaccine ingredients and safety
- Qué hay en una vacuna: ingredientes y seguridad de la vacuna
- What are the side effects of COVID-19 vaccines?
- ¿Cuáles son los efectos secundarios de la vacuna COVID 19?
- What are the different types of COVID-19 vaccines and how do they work?
- ¿Cuáles son los diferentes tipos de vacunas contra el COVID y cómo funcionan?
Last Reviewed: June 22, 2021