VSAC Author and Steward Roles and Permissions
VSAC Author and Steward Roles
- Authors and stewards work collaboratively as two groups to create, approve, publish, and maintain value sets.
- Authors create and edit value sets. They subsequently submit value sets for approval by their steward.
- Stewards review, approve, and publish their authors' submitted value sets.
- VSAC expects stewards to continue maintenance of their value sets, as terminology, science, and program needs change over time.
- Author groups and steward groups may contain one or more members.
- Value set creators may choose to act as both their own author and their own steward.
VSAC Authoring Tool Permissions
Author Group Members
- New Version
Steward Group Members
For more information on how to request author or steward permissions, see the VSAC Author Registration page.
Last Reviewed: June 28, 2018