- Leveraging Health Information Technology (Health IT) to Address Minority Health and Health Disparities (R01 Clinical Trial Optional) (PAR-19-093)
Support for innovative research that examines the impact of leveraging health information technology (health IT) to reduce disparities by increasing access to care, delivery of higher quality of care, improving patient-clinician communication, and health outcomes for minority health and health disparity populations in the U.S.
- Academic Research Enhancement Award for Undergraduate-Focused Institutions (R15 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (R15) (PA-18-714)
Support for faculty at educational institutions that have not been major recipients of NIH grants.
- Simulation Modeling and Systems Science to Address Health Disparities (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (PAR-18-331)
Support small scale research grants at institutions that do not receive substantial funding from NIH.
- Administrative Supplement for Research on Sex/Gender Influences (Admin Supp - Clinical Trial Optional) (PA-19-165)
Support for research highlighting the impact of sex/gender influences and/or sex and gender factors in human health and illness, including basic, preclinical, clinical and behavioral studies.
- Administrative Supplements to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements (Parent Admin Supp Clinical Trial Optional) (PA-18-591)
- NIH Directors Transformative Research Award (R01 - Clinical Trial Optional) (RFA-RM-20-013)
Support for collaborative investigative teams or individual scientists who propose innovative research projects, which, if successful, would have a major impact in a broad area of biomedical or behavioral research.
- NIH Directors Pioneer Award Program (DP1 Clinical Trial Optional) (RFA-RM-20-011)
Support for cross-cutting programs that are expected to have an exceptionally high impact.
- NIH Directors New Innovator Award Program (DP2 Clinical Trial Optional) (RFA-RM-20-012)Support unusually creative investigators with highly innovative research ideas at an early stage of their career when they may lack the preliminary data required for an R01 grant application.
- NIH Directors Early Independence Award (DP5 - Clinical Trial Optional) (RFA-RM-20-014)
Support for exceptional junior scientists to accelerate their entry into an independent research career by forgoing the traditional post-doctoral training period.
Last Reviewed: January 4, 2021