You have completed the PubChem Tutorial! Remember that PubChem is constantly growing, so check back often. You can also contribute to the PubChem knowledge base in the PubChem Upload.
You should now be able to:
- Locate information for a specific chemical in PubChem using an accepted identifier or structure
- Search PubChem with a gene, protein, pathway, or taxonomy to find related chemical information
- Identify the data source for chemical information in PubChem
- Find links within PubChem to literature, clinical trials, and reference materials
- Download data from PubChem