- 2023-2024 NLM Associate Fellows Announcement (2023/05/23) NLM Announcement
- NLM Welcomes Applications to its Michael E. DeBakey Fellowship in the History of Medicine for 2024 (2023/05/11) NLM Announcement
- Jerry Sheehan, Deputy Director of Policy and External Affairs at the National Library of Medicine (NLM) Departs for a New Position at the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (2023/04/20) NLM Announcement
- Is Misinformation the Problem? Re-examining the Infodemic (2023/02/28) NLM Announcement
- Computational Modeling Sheds Light on Human Cognition and the Origins of Brain Disorders (2023/02/15) Research Update
- NLM Researchers Uncover the Diversity of Viroids and Viroid-like Agents (2023/01/31) Research Update
- NLM Announces 2023 History Talks (2023/01/04) NLM Announcement
- NLM Announces 2023 Michael E. DeBakey Fellows in the History of Medicine (2022/12/21) NLM Announcement
- NIH Preprint Pilot Accelerates and Expands Discovery of Research Results (2022/12/14) NLM Announcement
- Wei Ma Selected to Serve as Acting Director, Office of Computer and Communication Systems, National Library of Medicine (2022/12/13) NLM Announcement
- Data Communities: Room for Everyone, Roles for Librarians (2022/11/14) NLM Announcement
- Michael Huerta, PhD, Named Acting Deputy Director for Operations and Innovation at NLM (2022/10/19) NLM Announcement
- NLM’s Eugene V. Koonin, PhD, Elected to the National Academy of Medicine (2022/10/17) NLM Announcement
- NLM Researchers Build Understanding of the Virus Universe Using Metatranscriptome Mining (2022/10/13) Research Update
- NLM Invests $8 Million to Develop Diverse Biomedical Informatics, Data Science Training Programs (2022/09/27) NLM Announcement
- Stephen Sherry, PhD, Selected as Director, National Center for Biotechnology Information at NLM, and NLM Associate Director for Scientific Data Resources (2022/09/26) NLM Announcement
- NIH Launches Bridge2AI Program to Expand the Use of Artificial Intelligence in Biomedical and Behavioral Research (2022/09/16) NIH Announcement
- NLM and AAHSL Announce 2022/2023 Leadership Fellows and Mentors (2022/09/14) NLM Announcement
- NLM Reading Room to Reopen by Appointment on October 3, 2022 (2022/09/13) NLM Announcement
- NLM Collaborates with Publishers to Make Monkeypox-related Literature Immediately Accessible (2022/09/08) NLM Announcement
- Human-centered AI Approaches for Individualized Self-management Regimens (2022/09/02) NLM Announcement
- Expediting Access to Results of Federally Funded Research (2022/08/25) NLM Announcement
- NLM to Host Data, Health, and the Digital Humanities: Shared Horizons II (2022/08/24) NLM Announcement
- NLM Leverages Its Information Resources to Improve Access to Monkeypox-related Literature and Research (2022/08/09) NLM Announcement
- Amanda J. Wilson appointed as NLM Deputy Associate Director for Library Operations (2022/08/02) NLM Announcement
- NLM Announces 2022 Lindberg-King Lecture & Scientific Symposium (2022/07/28) NLM Announcement
- NLM welcomes 2022-2023 Associate Fellows (2022/06/27) NLM Announcement
- Explore Complete Sequence of a Human Genome Through NLM’s Open Access Resources and Tools (2022/06/01) NLM Announcement
- More NLM News from 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996
Discontinued Newsletters and Blogs
- Gratefully Yours: A bimonthly newsletter for Grateful Med users published from 1993 to 1998.
- NLM In Focus: An online newsletter (2004 to 2019) with a behind-the-scenes glimpse of NLM — its people, programs and services.
- NLM Newsline: A bimonthly newsletter (1994 to 2004) about events at NLM; formerly NLM News.
- NLM News Index, August 1976 - July 2009.
- Stories from the Journey: A blog (2011 to 2017) produced to chronicle the traveling version of the Native Voices: Native Peoples’ Concepts of Health and Illness exhibition and the creation, journey, and installation of the Healing Totem in the NLM Herb Garden.