Cataloging and Metadata Management: Using Medical Subject Headings (MeSH®) in Cataloging
Module 2—Introduction to Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) and the MeSH Browser: Review Questions
1. Which type of MeSH record is not used by cataloging?
Use the MeSH Browser to answer these questions.
2. Can you use the term “Hypertension” to describe high pressure in the eye?
3. What year was “DNA, Recombinant” first entered into the system?
4. What ages are included by the term, “Child, Preschool?”
5. What is the preferred MeSH term for “drooling”?