The Visible Human Project - Related Projects
Projects Related to the Visible Human Project®
- Visible Human Korean (Link to archived versions of this site available on Internet Archive) the from the Korea Institute of Science and Technology, and Ajou University School of Medicine.
- Human Embryology Digital Library and Collaboratory Support Tools- NLM Next Generation Internet (NGI) funded initiative.
- The IUPS Physiome Project is a worldwide public domain effort to provide a computational framework for the study of human and other eukaryotic physiology.
- The Virtual Human Embryo - NIH funded work by Louisiana State University Health Scienced Center.
- The Stanford Visible Female (2.0) - an Academic Project sponsored by the Division of Anatomy and the Stanford University Medical Media and Information Technologies (SUMMIT).
- Translating virtual reality into physical reality - from Biomedical Modeling, Inc.
- Simulation and Reconstruction of 3D Epithelial Structure / 3D Structural Histology - from the Sechenov Institute for Evolutional Physiology RAS, St. Petersburg, Russia.
Last Reviewed: April 22, 2019