The Visible Human Project - Related Projects
Projects Related to the Visible Human Project®
- Visible Human Korean (Link to an archived version of this site available on the Internet Archive) the from the Korea Institute of Science and Technology, and Ajou University School of Medicine.
- Human Embryology Digital Library and Collaboratory Support Tools- NLM Next Generation Internet (NGI) funded initiative.
- The IUPS Physiome Project is a worldwide public domain effort to provide a computational framework for the study of human and other eukaryotic physiology.
- The Virtual Human Embryo - NIH funded work by Louisiana State University Health Scienced Center.
- The Stanford Visible Female (2.0) - an Academic Project sponsored by the Division of Anatomy and the Stanford University Medical Media and Information Technologies (SUMMIT).
- Translating virtual reality into physical reality - from Biomedical Modeling, Inc.
- Simulation and Reconstruction of 3D Epithelial Structure / 3D Structural Histology (Link to an archived version of this site available on the Internet Archive) from the Sechenov Institute for Evolutional Physiology RAS, St. Petersburg, Russia.
Last Reviewed: August 16, 2021