MEDLINE Indexing Online Training Course
Category A - Review Exercise
Use the MeSH Browser to choose the correct MeSH headings, subheadings, and appropriate check tags for each title listed below. (If not specified otherwise, assume that the study was in HUMANS.)
1. Postnatal development of the lung
2. Abnormal bronchial function
3. Metabolic studies in the myocardial mitochondria
4. Chemical composition of the pancreas.
5. Alpha rhythm in the temporal lobe
6. Phase contrast microscopic study of cells from the epithelium
7. Effect of radiation on the jejunal epithelium
8. Metabolic activity of adrenergic nerve fibers in the colon
9. Cell adhesion studied in NIH 3T3 cells
10. The effect of ultraviolet radiation on chondrocytes; a mouse chondrocyte cell line was used.
Last Reviewed: November 27, 2013