MEDLINE Indexing Online Training Course
Category D - Chemicals and Drugs: Review Exercise 2
Use the MeSH Browser to choose the correct MeSH headings, subheadings, and appropriate check tags for each title listed below. (If not specified otherwise, assume that the study was in HUMANS.) If the chemical cannot be found, check the Chemical Flag box.
1. Quality control of the hypertension drug propranolol
Create a Chemical Flag for Question 1?
2. Hypertension following the use of the appetite suppressant Amfepramone
Create a Chemical Flag for Question 2?
3. In vitro evaluation of the effectiveness of the macrolide rokitamycin against Pfiesteria piscicida
Create a Chemical Flag for Question 3?
4. ABT-963 [2-(3,4-difluoro-phenyl)-4-(3-hydroxy-3-methyl-butoxy)-5-(4-methanesulfonyl-phenyl)-2H-pyridazin-3-one], a highly potent and selective disubstituted pyridazinone cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor
Create a Chemical Flag for Question 4?
5. Industrial synthesis of 1-aralkyl-4-benzylpiperidine and 1-aralkyl-4-benzylpiperazine
Create a Chemical Flag?