Category E - Techniques and Equipment: Review Exercise
Use the MeSH Browser to choose the correct MeSH headings, subheadings, and appropriate check tags for each title listed below. (If not specified otherwise, assume that the study was in HUMANS.)
1. Quantifying aortic valve insufficiency using color Doppler echocardiography
2. The use of intravenous anesthesia in surgery for hip dysplasia in dogs
3. How accurate is ultrasonographic diagnosis?
4. Analysis of sphingolipids in dairy products by a new HPLC method
5. Mapping of human hemoglobin; materials and Methods stated that standard capillary electrophoresis was used.