Cataloging and Metadata Management: Using Medical Subject Headings (MeSH®) in Cataloging
Module 1—Review Questions
Subject Analysis Principles: Review Questions
1. Cataloging looks at the work as a whole to determine its overall content.
2. For textual material, the following sections are examined to get a general idea of what is covered.
3. The subject of a publication is:
4. Which is NOT true about controlled vocabularies?
5. Controlled vocabulary allows for searching of works only in English.