Cataloging and Metadata Management: Using Medical Subject Headings (MeSH®) in Cataloging
Module 8—Review Questions
Module 8—Names or Work Titles as Subjects: Review Questions
1. NLM catalogers can assign topical subheadings with corporate, personal name, or uniform title subject added entries.
2. What would be the appropriate subject headings for a work titled "On supervision: psychoanalytic and Freudian analytic perspectives"?
3. When can catalogers use corporate names found in MeSH vocabulary?
4. Catalogers should routinely add a Publication Type of Congresses to personally authored works discussing a particular conference.
5. What would be the appropriate subject headings for a work about the history of the US Public Health Service?
6. What would be the appropriate subject headings for the following work: Progress report on the German Human Genome Project?